Full Stack Developer - PHP / Drupal Developer
Our client is looking for an experienced PHP / Drupal developer for an initial 3 months contract position based in Sandringham Melbourne.
You will have strong ability to design, develop and deploy customer facing services on a Drupal platform. You will also have knowledge of contemporary front end development tools and techniques.
To be suitable for the role, you will have:
- Experience designing, prototyping and building web applications, preferably for a large service driven organisation.
- Experience with front end development in a PHP environment, preferably Drupal 7.
- Experience independently deploying technical skills, including HTML/CSS, PHP, Drupal 7, JQuery, GitHub (or other versioning toolset), API development.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an agile team practicing SCRUM, including a full stack developer.
- Excellent communications & problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience applying contemporary user research and design techniques.
- Demonstrated experience working in multidisciplinary project teams and utilising agile and human centred methods.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99517. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com