Major Digital Transformation Project with Salesforce
- Looking for the next step in your career?
- Want to be a part of a leading international education hub?
- Want to be secured with a role for the next 24 months?
Great career opportunity for 2 Salesforce Developers to join our client for a Digital Transformation project using Salesforce.
Overview: The project is about overall reshaping the CRM and digital capabilities which will consolidate many CRM systems and streamline the existing process. The aim is to reduce administrative effort to help the employees to focus on better stakeholder management
- Minimum 3 years' experience with Salesforce development
- 1 to 2 years' in Software dev/ engineering and web technologies front end UI experience is desirable
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Experience developing in Lightning Framework
- Experience with Salesforce Customer Communities
- Excellent communication skill
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sanghita Mukherjee on 0452277828, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100630. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com