Monitor Consulting is an experienced team of business advisory and project delivery specialists dedicated to achieving performance at all levels of your organisation.
Monitor are looking for an extraordinary Front End Developer that is passionate about their work, speaks strongly about their ideas and is wise enough to reshape their ideas when the situation presents.
The current environment blends a mix of Human Centred Design, Lean principles and Agile techniques to rapidly experiment on solutions. They have a highly collaborative team whose role is to be responsive to customer trends in a fast evolving global financial market. As part of the team, you'll be working in rapid experimentation, pushing the boundaries and bringing complex concepts to life with simple and easy to understand prototypes.
- Build rapid technical prototypes
- Front end development to support various streams
- Maintain and build internal sites and tools
- Occasionally undertake prototypes on a 1-3 week duration cycle
- Have a light governance model allowing a significant degree of autonomy
- Weekly showcase presentations
- Final summary report of desirability, feasibility and viability
- Occasionally be paired with skilled UX and CX resources as needed
- Be working in a fast-paced innovative and independent environment/team
- Be able to present and communicate ideas and solutions to the wider team
- Be able to work under pressure and self-manage tasks.
- Have enthusiasm for technology and solving problems.
- Work well in a team
Skills & Abilities
- HTML5 , CSS3
- CSS Preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus), CSS modules, CSS grid layout
- Responsive web applications (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Material design library (Material-UI, Lumx, Angular Material)
- SDLC Tooling - Version Control, Github, Bitbucket, DevOps
- Database knowledge and experience (optional)
- Minimum 3 years' experience
If the above sounds like you and you have the relevant experience to back your interest, please apply now or call me on 9929 9514.