|Posted||24 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Fire Protection Inspector - for our government client. The role will be based in Brisbane inner City.
About the Role
- Provide complex technical advice to internal and external stakeholders regarding Fire protection.
- Prepare and develop complex technical documentation.
- Prepare responses to general enquiries.
- Apply contemporary Fire Protection Standards.
- Facilitate Industry engagement activities.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Operational planning.
The role would be suitable for someone with a relevant tertiary qualification in the field of Fire Protection who has around 5 years' experience post qualification and holds a current Drivers Licence.
- Brisbane Inner City Location.
- Large program of work.
- WFH and Office.
- Contract Until December 31st
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com