Our client is one of Australia's most highly recognised financial enterprises. They require a Senior Business Analyst / consultant with Financial Crime (Fraud, AML, CTF, KYC) experience to contribute broad and deep technical compliance knowledge to the development of the organisatons compliance and risk management frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Facilitating Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) relating to Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Documenting any Financial Crime business requirements from the BIAs.
- The implementation of Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Contribute broad and deep technical compliance knowledge to the development of sustainable wide compliance risk management frameworks, policies and procedures
- Stakeholder engagement on the future state of compliance risk management frameworks, policies and procedures
- Experience drafting and implementing Financial Crime related policies, particularly at a financial services organisation
- Understanding of principles of good corporate governance
- Working knowledge of Australian financial services law
- Understanding of relevant AML, Sanctions and Anit-Bribery & Corruption legislation, governance, regulatory and compliance requirements (Expert)
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ref no. JO-2007-101035. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com