About the Company
Regarded as a leader within their industry our client provides premium services globally and encompasses the correct framework for true job satisfaction. Our client is looking for a dynamic, accountant to join their energetic and passionate team. In this role you will have the opportunity to see how a large ASX organisation operates first hand and be exposed to a large domestic and international network.
About the Role
This role will see you responsible for contributing to the financial performance of the business. To so this, your role will be reporting to the team leader, where you will be responsible for:
- Consolidating the financial results for multiple business units
- Preparing monthly profit and loss statements for the group including the monthly balance sheets;
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts for senior management reporting;
- Perform strategic analysis on financial data and prepare and present reports to senior management;
- Prepare and execute internal audits for the group; and
- Conduct business reviews using financial records to identify business growth opportunities.
To be considered for the role you will be degree qualified and ideally studying towards CPA/CA qualifications. With a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a financial accountant where you have been responsible for group consolidations, you will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise at all levels across the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make the first step from chartered!
This role will see you contributing to the success of the business and business partnering with key stakeholders. You will work within a dynamic and social team environment in a convenient inner city location. You will be supported to develop your skills and grow both your internal and external networks.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90161. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com