|Posted||17 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment have been engaged to recruit a Financial Accountant - for our government client. The role will be based in Brisbane CBD.
About the Role
- Prepare the department's annual financial statements.
- Address financial reporting issues to ensure departmental compliance with relevant legislation, government policies and Australian Accounting Standards.
- Review policies, practices and procedures to identify business improvement opportunities and internal control improvements.
- Undertake tasks relevant to the resolution of audit issues associated with financial accounting and financial reporting.
- Participate as a member of business improvement teams and project task groups as required.
The role will suit a qualified Financial Accountant who has a good understanding of Government practices with experience of producing annual statutory financial statements, work papers and reconciliations. Excellent knowledge of Excel and preferably worked with SAP.
- Brisbane CBD.
- Large program of work.
- 5 Month Contract.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com