|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company
An international investment leader and provider for wealth funds and superannuation. Delivering to an array of likeminded investors globally and internationally.
About the Role
Working on the final phase of a programme involving the implementation of Oracle SaaS ERP, EPM and HCM solution.
The Reporting Analyst is required to facilitate and support finance with the documentation design of financial reports, along with coaching and upskilling team members around reporting maintenance within frameworks.
- Demonstrate a proven ability in the development of reporting within Oracle SaaS and EPM including - OBIEE, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Data Integrator, and Oracle BI Publisher
- Experience establishing, maintaining and improving policies, procedures, work process and systems functionality
- Confidence working and collaborating with the solutions team and internal stakeholders to educate on the financial operating model
- Ensure best practise across all financial reporting
- Sound knowledge and ability in the development of Oracle intelligence, analytics and reporting solutions
The opportunity to join a well-established project team and be a part of the journey to "go live". Deliver a high quality product and work with a professional team and manager.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Rell Werner on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103573. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com