|Location||Northern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
This long-standing organisation is committed to continuous innovation and improvement. They are currently looking for a Finance Project Officer to join their team on a temporary contract for 6 months, to assist with a number of projects.
About the Role
In this role you will work closely with the Process Analyst to review processes, identify improvements and produce documentation to validate and support the changes.
- Research, investigate, analyse
- Communicate and consult with internal stakeholders
- Design templates and process maps
- VBA Knowlege & online creation of forms
- Manage delegations and authorisations
To be considered for this position you will have a solid understanding of Accounts processes and be an advanced user of MS Excel, including writing Macros, to support automation improvements.
- Interesting projects
- 6 month contract, Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week.
- Fixed term, with paid leave entitlements
- Northern suburbs - own transport is essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100201. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com