About the Company
My client is a global organisation in over twenty countries in the property sector they are value-driven with a vast knowledge of the local commercial property market, a key presence across Australia with the ability to offer their clients a diverse product range.
About the Role
12 month fixed term contract working within a fast-paced finance team you will have the ability to work with all members of the finance and property team to ensure effective functions of the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions to ensure all relevant deadlines are met. This will include scanning and coding of invoices, tracking invoices for authorisation, follow up on held invoices/credit notes/refund invoices, preparation of EFT/BPAY/CHQ payments, provide AR processing assistance, generator month reports along with other ad-hoc related duties.
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience with some exposure to Accounts Receivable
- Commercial Property experience highly desirable
- Excellent time management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently (initially will be onboarded from home)
- Drive and ability to self motivate
- Yardi systems experience would be a strong advantage but not essential
- Available for an immediate start and ability to commit to a 12-month contract
A competitive salary package, wellbeing contribution. corporate rates for health insurance, banking and gym memberships, ability to purchase additional annual leave along with recognition for high achievers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Prince on 0422 617 498, quoting ref no. JO-2005-100426. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com