About the Company
Davidson is partnering with one of Queensland's largest employers of choice to secure a Finance Officer to join their high performing team for a period of 9 months (until March 2019). This highly regarded organisation manages a significant number of portfolios across both international and domestic markets and is known in the industry for their strong brand and attitude towards their people. Do you want to be supported to be the best professional you can be? YES?! - Apply today!
About the Role
As the Finance Officer you will be working alongside, Assistant Accountants, Management Accountants and Senior Accountants to support the successful execution of the month end processes across multiple portfolios. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting for the different portfolios across the business unit;
- Assisting with the month end reporting pack and financial models to determine financial projections for the portfolios; and
- You will be responsible for liaising and working with all internal and external stakeholders to provide timely and comprehensive response to all ad hoc queries as required.
To be considered for this position you will be degree qualified or close to graduating (within your final year). A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role is desirable not essential.
You must possess strong attention to detail, be a quick learner, adapt to different environments and be passionate about the property/ fund management sector. You will have excellent communication skills and will be capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
To ensure your success within this role you will be provided with training and support on all processes and responsibilities and will be supervised by a Senior Accountant.
- Immediate start fixed term contract until March 2019
- Outstanding company performance and culture
- CBD Corporate offices
- Opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jordan Gailey on 07 3023 1028, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89677. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com