|Posted||23 days ago|
Davidson are working with a leading supply chain and logistics organisation who operate a number of sites in and around the Sydney metro area as well as regionally. Due to the creation of a new Supply Chain structure, they now require a Finance Manager to join the team on a fixed term contract
Reporting to a Group Financial Controller, this role will take responsibility for a very diverse portfolio.
- Provide monthly/quarterly analysis of profit and loss for each division
- Provide forecasts and budgets including analysis of risks and opportunities
- Apply analysis for decision making purposes
- Stakeholder management with operations across each specific site
- Identify and implement process improvement where appropriate
A CA or CPA qualified Accountant with previous experience as a Finance Manager within a medium to large sized organisation. Strong communication skills are required as this role will liaise with a range of stakeholders in the organisation.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103796. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com