|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Servicing the Australian and international markets for a number of generations, this leading manufacturer of high quality sustainable products to the building industry have are growing exponentially. With significant growth in requirements for their products they are looking to grow the team. As Finance Business Partner you will undertake complete control of one of their busiest and profitable business units. Providing everything from Financial Reporting and Management Accounts to Analysis and recommendations on how they can do things better.
Reporting directly to the CFO based here in Brisbane, your responsibilities will include;
- Complete responsibility for the General Ledger for the allocated region, which may include multiple entities. This means that all the data will be recorded accurately
- Analyse actual performance against forecast and deliver commentary on deviations with well researched analysis
- Manage all statutory compliance for the region including activities around income and indirect taxes, employee tax deductions, pension fund deductions and health fund contributions
- Provide timely and accurate information to all professional providers including auditors, tax accountants, payroll providers, lawyers etc to ensure that all payments to employees and statutory obligations are met
- Manage annual audit, income tax filing and bi-annual stocktake for the allocated region
- Provide support in the preparation of budget and forecasting processes. Lead operation teams to come up with accurate and meaningful forecast parameters
- Provide information for daily, monthly or annual cash flow forecast for the allocated region
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis to CFO, as required
- Drive continual process improvements including but not limited to process alignment, documentation and automation
- Support and actively participate in implementation and improvement of core financial system as well as business intelligence software as required
This is a technical manufacturing position where you will be required to maintain the standard costing system, inventory control and fixed assets for the allocated region. There is also a huge requirement to provide some technical support to the accounting functions for offshore administration team members based in mainland China. As such you will be required to have some experience in the manufacturing sector and it is also a pre-requisite that you will be able to read, write and speak fluent Chinese (Mandarin).
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101520. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com