About the Company
This long-standing organisation has been forging ahead in their sector. They have made some positive changes over the last few years and are looking to attract top talent who desire a valued organisation culture. They are currently looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- You will assess the functionality of the budgeting and forecasting systems and ensure that any issues are resolved.
- Develop and maintain the budgeting and forecasting systems (TM1).
- Assist the finance team with consolidated reporting
- Continuous improvement of the budgeting and forecasting tools and BI applications
- Work on projects for system improvement
- Collaborate with the technology team to ensure any changes to the system are implemented
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong budgeting and forecasting systems experience (ideally TM1)
- You will have strong excel skills
- Collaborative approach and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- You're someone with strong interpersonal skills, good oral and written communication skills, problem solving with a determination to get the job done
- Work for an experienced leader in a professional and friendly team
- Central location close to public transport
- Great salary and benefits on offer
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90554. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com