About the Company
Providing a range of services across Queensland, this organisation positions itself to provide superior levels of care to its market. As a result of internal promotion the opportunity has become available for a senior finance professional to play a lead role in the management of the finance function of the group.
About the Role
This role is responsible for all aspects of Financial Reporting. This is a high volume transactional business so the role will be responsible for ensuring that processes are constantly improving and being done efficiently
- Consolidation of the Finance and Reporting Team
- Manage the delivery of routine reporting and processing
- Provide effective performance management and compliance with relevant legislation
- Manage the external audit process
- Provision of technical accounting advice and review of controls, policies and procedures
- Support and the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
To be successful for this role you will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role for a large organisation. You will have experience managing large teams and exceptional communication skills.
You will have a superior knowledge of large ERP systems and have strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver.
Great salary on offer
Work for a growing organisation
Additional benefits on offer
Work for an influential leader
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003 or Karen Ireland on 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1806-89686. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com