|Posted||20 days ago|
About the Company
Established to facilitate a more dynamic and responsive energy market, our client is looking to deliver innovative energy solutions for their customers through a diverse mix of generation capacity and investment in various energy projects.
About the Role
To support the Corporate Finance Manager a review is required by a savvy Financial Analyst to identify opportunities for cost optimisation within ICT budgets.This is a hands on role in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Your key duties will include but not limited to:
- Development of financial plans and forecasts - monitoring and management of the IT budget
- Working with the ICT Team to reconcile ICT project and operational costs for past financial year
- Ensure effective financial control and decision making across areas of service, projects, cost models and the allocation and apportionment of all incurred IT costs
- Review of high value contracts and benchmarking
- Identification of areas with high potential for return on investment
- Trend analysis and future trend predictions, business case analysis
- Working with Finance and ICT teams to define and develop processes to ensure the accuracy and availability of information
- Promoting financial awareness amongst all business representatives, provide training where appropriate.
To be successful in the role you will have experience in a similar role with an ICT Finance background with experience in reviewing and advising on complex ICT service consumption models. You will have strong Excel and Power BI modelling skills and a natural ability to work with large data sets. You will have strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex working structures, providing advice to achieve cost optimisation with ICT budgets. Experience with SAP S/4HANA reporting and analysis is ideal and it is expected the successful candidate to have relevant degree qualifications and CA/CPA professional accounting qualifications.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 0452 548 494, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103634. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com