|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Our client a reputed telecommunications organisation is seeking to hire a Field Test Engineer to test, diagnose, modify, repair, maintain and install communication subscriber equipment, and parts. You will be responsible for Depot level service for Subscriber radio communications equipment.
Key duties include:
- Provide customer service and technical advice for new or prospective clients in developing radio communication solutions to meet their business requirements, including fleetmap and codeplug design.
- Lead the radio programming operations and provide logistical and operational support.
- Participate in meetings and interactions with stakeholders and customers.
- Manage the lifecycle of Subscriber equipment including asset management, ensuring the accuracy of data in our clients databases.
- Manage the total Subscriber radio fleet including new product rollouts, firmware and option updates including customer applied updates.
- End-to-end management of subscriber firmware, codeplug, regression testing and feature updates including customer acceptance.
To be considered, you will have:
- High level of knowledge of electronic repair, maintenance and alignment techniques and procedures.
- Possess a well-founded understanding of ACMA regulations.
- Possess a well-founded understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- High level of communication skills and customer focused.
- High level of computer skills (Microsoft Office suite), including asset management systems and specialised Radio Programming software.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101819. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com