About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced executive support officers to join their team on a temporary basis. The public sector has five organisational values to support their workforce. These values are the building blocks for their workplace culture. The values are: placing customer's first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people.
About the Role
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from candidates with strong secretarial and administrative experience. In this role you will be upholding a high level of executive support functions as well as contributing to the efficient and effective operations of the team.
Key tasks involved in this position include:
- Providing confidential administrative support to the manager and surrounding team.
- Liaising with internal and external providers and ensuring all relevant meetings, correspondence and reports are actioned as required.
- Maintaining the management and administrative databases, following up correspondence and associated reports as required.
- Conducting all administrative support activities for the team including procurement, travel, human resources, information management and financial activities as requested by the team.
- Providing secretarial support to committees as required.
- Taking minutes of meetings as well as extensive diary management for your supporting manager.
- As well as any additional ad-hoc duties you may be required to complete.
In order to be successful in this role you will have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal person prides themselves on their ability to effectively use their skills gained in executive support roles to ensure that business objectives are met.
You will also:
- Possess intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enjoy working within a dynamic and fast paced team environment
- Be confident and adept in taking minutes and coordinating agendas and meetings
- Have the ability to work to timeframes and prioritise your work effectively
- Prior Government experience is highly desirable
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90153. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com