|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a Queensland Government Department experiencing growth who requires an Executive Support Officer to join their team on a temporary contract for up to 6 months.
About the Role
You will be required to:
- Coordinate diaries of senior managers, meetings, appointments and conferences.
- Provide high level, confidential administrative support including the coordination and preparation of documentation, agendas, significant minute taking and presentations.
- Assist with the coordination of monthly budget monitoring and payment of invoices and accounts,
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
- Provide a high level of customer service for both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous Project, Executive Support or Secretariat roles
- Sit in on executive and group meetings - High level minute taking
- Managing multiple stakehodlers
- Be a competent user of office software and technology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attractive hourly rate
- Working from home flexibility
- Full-time casual contract with the potential to extend
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2101-102518. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com