About the Company
Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require an experienced executive support officers to join their team on a temporary basis. The public sector has five organisational values to support their workforce. These values are the building blocks for their workplace culture. The values are: placing customer's first, putting ideas into action, unleashing potential, being courageous and empowering people.
About the Role
As the first point of contact for the Office of the Deputy Director-General, Manufacturing and Industry Development, you will provide high level executive and administrative support to the Deputy Director-General.
You will provide consistent and reliable support to ensure the administrative needs of the office and key stakeholders are met. You will form effective working relationships with all key stakeholders both internal and external to the department and the teams.
* Provide high-levl, confidential and client-focussed secretarial and executive support to the Director-General in a fast-paced and sensitive working environment
* Undertake effective, timely and proactive management of the Director-General's emails and appointment diary.
* Prepare simple reports and correspondence including research as required
* Coordinate executive travel arrangements, both domestic and international.
* Liaise and negotiate with the Group's management team and other senior officers to action any matters as requested by Deputy Director-General.
* Coordinate quality and comprehensive responses to requests for information and advice on behalf of the Director-General.
* Work closely with the Director - Business Coordination within the Office of the Director-General to ensure Group business systems and processes are operating effectively and efficiently.
* Work as part of a team to ensure the efficient operation of the office of the Director-General, including providing assistance to other team members as required.
* Attractive Hourly Rate
* Temporary assignment
* Great opportunity to expand your knowledge and gain experience
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sadia Nazmun on 07 3023 1045, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90427. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com