|Posted||22 days ago|
- Lead NTC's Strategic Work Program
- Key Member of the Leadership Team Reporting to the CEO
- High Profile Stakeholder Management
The NTC leads national land transport reform in support of all Australian governments' to improve safety, productivity, environmental outcomes and regulatory efficiency. NTC employees collaborate with government and industry representatives to deliver the NTC program of work.
As a key contributor to the national reform agenda, the NTC is accountable to Australian transport ministers through the Infrastructure and Transport Ministers' Meeting (ITMM), which comprises Commonwealth, state and territory ministers who are responsible for transport and infrastructure, and local government representation. The NTC works closely with the ministers' advisory body, the Infrastructure and Transport Senior Officials' Committee (ITSOC), which includes the heads of Commonwealth, state and territory agencies as well as other transport bodies.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this executive leadership role will be responsible for the direction and delivery of strategic planning, resource forecasting and development and other support services to guide and support the NTC work program. In this role you will lead a team of highly capable strategic planning and external relations specialists to deliver key strategic outcomes including - setting the organisational strategy, building strong government relationships, strategic improvement initiatives and facilitating the development of robust policy solutions.
Partnering with stakeholders across government and industry, you will identify strategic initiatives that will support NTC's longer-term work program and ensure it is responsive to future reform priorities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills with proven ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Sound understanding of the transport industry in Australia is highly desirable
- Proven ability to establish influential stakeholder relations across government and industry, preferably within the Australian transport industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of high-level strategy development and implementation practices. Understanding of the PGPA Act (Cwth) is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently lead and manage a broad program of multiple reform projects and navigate complex governance arrangements
- Advanced communications skills including the ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- A willingness to share and contribute to NTC's values: Care; Commitment; Curiosity; Collaboration; and Courage
To apply, please click the 'apply now' button and upload your resume. For further information please download (or copy & paste): https://bit.ly/3n2JoIh. For a confidential discussion, please contact Jarrod McLauchlan on 0407 808 517 or Aleisha Cajaglis on 0439 910 866 at Davidson Executive & Boards.