|Posted||21 days ago|
About the Company
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant to work for one of Queensland's leading corporate teams. This business prides themselves on having the best reputation within the industry.
About the Role
This position is to provide high-level professional support to the Global Infrastructure team. Responsibilities of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and facilitating the scheduling diary and appointments.
- Act as a key communication point for the team absence, maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion at all times.
- Managing the correspondence between both internal and external stakeholders.
- High level organisational and administrative support
- Organising of business travel both domestic and international
- Personal Assistant duties also required from time to time
In order for you to be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years Executive Management support experience.
- Previous experience in the financial services or professional services environment is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- High level attention to detail and advanced time management.
- Demonstrated experience managing budgets/costs.
- Experience in management of extensive domestic and international travel.
- Demonstrated ability to foster internal and external relationships.
- Advanced skills in SharePoint, Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Work for the best in the industry
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Secure and well-established organisation
- Brisbane CBD location
We are moving extremely quickly with this process due to the urgency of the role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com