|Posted||21 days ago|
Your exceptional PA/EA skills, empathetic nature and confidence will be truly valued by this leading education establishment which still holds strong family values.
You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature approach and drive to take on a variety of roles.
Reporting to the Deputy Headmaster, you will be providing support to team of three. This will create a great deal of diversity in your position where no one day is the same and time management is key to success.
Specifically your day will comprise of:
- Secretarial duties (diary management, letters, submissions, applications, resources, appointments)
- Preparation of correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, speeches and excel spreadsheets
- Frequent correspondence with students, parents, teachers and professional bodies
- System improvements (experience in converting to a paperless office advantageous)
- Extensive use of database for maintaining records
- Organising/coordinating events and functions
Factors that will ensure your success include your previous EA and secretarial experience at the board level within a professional firm; advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; your professional presentation and your exceptional telephone manner. You will also have strong database and reporting skills, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to a love of people contact.
You relish the fact that you won't need to travel far to enjoy yourself in a most beautiful working environment that also feels like a home away from home.
Apply today and make that first step towards a wonderful choice for your life.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103606. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com