You have a chance to join this successful retail organisation and support an incredibly dynamic, fast-moving CEO.
Your advancd C-Suite EA skills will be highly valued in this four week assignment which could potentially be extended for a longer-term period.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant for an initial temporary appointment.
Through providing high level support to the CEO you will have the ability to position yourself as the trusted advisor with this space.
Your duties will include (but not be exclusive) to the following:
You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a high pressure position.
You will have extensive experience as an Executive Assistant at the C-suite level, whilst possessing advanced skills in MS Office suite.
Culture fit is extremely important and we are looking for a proactive, hardworking, creative, outgoing and supportive individual.
- Reputable and highly successful national organisation
- Genuinely enjoyable team environment and culture to work in - hard working and down to earth
- Exciting new stage for organisation with passionate managers
- Healthy work-life balance
- Exclusive corporate office in Broadmeadows
- Potential for a longer term opportunity