About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are key recruitment partners working with Government bodies to match the best talent with the most exclusive opportunities. A longer-term contract has become available for an experienced Events Officer seeking a new challenge. If you are passionate about community engagement and have a keen eye to plan and deliver high profile events, this is the perfect role for you!
About the Role
- Implement community events in order to build and create community identity and imagery
- Plan and execute local events and festivals under Government guidelines
- Provide specialist event advice to community groups
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver on project requirements
- Project manage multiple events from inception to feedback phases
- A strong background in events and community engagement is essential
- Government experience is highly regarded
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities
- Extensive stakeholder management ability
- Creativity and problem solving - coming up with solutions outside the box
- Be part of a wider marketing and engagement team!
- Longer term contract - secure it today!
- Highly competitive hourly rate with superannuation
- Parking available on-site
- Rare Government opportunity
This role is going fast and applications will be considered as soon as they come through - apply today! If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Duy Le - Consultant, Marketing & Communication on 07 3023 1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Please note - applications will only be accepted via portal submission and not via email.