Operating as one of two Estimators in their NSW-based team, this role will be critical in helping expand business in the region and securing a steady pipeline of work. As a smaller team, we have a great culture where everyone pitches in to assist and leadership is hands on with support. The project focus is commercial construction, fit out and refurbishment, working nationally with industry-leading clients. You will typically work on tenders between $300K - $6MIL in value and will be responsible for the production of valid estimations and calculating potential costs and gains of projects and time frames for completion.
With our client you will be part of a tech-savvy, forward-thinking organisation and will enjoy access to a leadership team who encourage and recognise collaboration, excellence and innovative thinking. You'll have the opportunity to work with industry-leading clients and be part of a high-performing team with a strong, positive culture who are committed to quality outcomes.
The ideal candidate
- Must have minimum 4 years proven experience in Estimating in NSW and/or Quantity Surveying
- Must have previous fit out experience (with experience in new build an added bonus)
- Must have existing local subcontract networks in the NSW region
- Thrives under pressure & relishes the win!
- Able to meet strict deadlines to ensure key milestones are met
- Has experience in relevant estimating software systems (eg CostX, Buildsoft or similar)
- Following our processes for best outcomes and a positive environment
- Builds long-lasting, positive relationships with subbies
- May have relevant tertiary qualifications (not essential)
- Must be an Australian citizen or Permanent resident / have full working rights in Australia
About the Company
They have a passion to delight our customers and challenge the status quo. They are committed to being a sustainable, innovative industry leader that transforms the ways communities experience the built environment.They are a talented team has won multiple supplier of the year awards and seen us recognised as one of Australia's fastest growing construction companies and preferred contractor to a number of national and international leading retailers. Spanning across three states and continuing to grow.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Hitchcock on 02 8093 0610, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90195. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com