About the Company
Davidson is currently partnering with an established organisation, which has a highly reputable brand and presence across SEQLD.
With a focus on interiors - ceilings and partitions, this company has recently had a change in ownership and as such have experienced a growth in project wins.
They are a family owned and run business that has consistently delivered strong business results over the past 30 years.
As a result they are currently looking for an Estimator to join their team, that also has the capability to deliver Contract Administration work during peak time periods.
About the Role
Take genuine ownership of construction projects across SEQLD but mainly Brisbane, including:
- Estimation, tender submission and review on projects between $500k and $5m for head contracts up to $20m
- Communication of progress to MD and Senior Estimator
- Strong relationships with key stakeholders - clients, supervisors and contractors
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Contract management
- Cost reporting
- Progress claims and variations
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven longevity with employers
- Tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience working within the ceilings and partitions scopes on new build projects $500k- $5m
- Have strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Company rewards employee longevity
- Work within a successful team and progress your career
- Work for a company that dominates a market that has stayed steady is SEQLD
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3023 1080 or email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-1802-87677. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com