|Posted||21 days ago|
About the Company
The customer is a leading Utilities organisation who are heavily investing in technology. You will be working in an innovative and fast paced environment with like minded individuals.
About the Role
- Rapidly design and deploy an ESRI Portal solution, including the setting up of FME workbenches to sync data from various sources and potential Python scripting;
- Architect and lead the provisioning of data from other sources (e.g. PowerOn Fusion and BOM), to be ingested into the ESRI;
- Liaise with various technology product teams provisioning data and environments for the ESRI Portal;
- Assist the organisation with spatial analytical and problem-solving skills to manage and resolve advanced Enterprise technical issues;
- create value by identifying, understanding, articulating, and building solutions for issues by means of relevant technical expertise
- Experience deploying ArcGIS Enterprise Solutions / ESRI Portal experience
- Relevant experience and/or qualification in associated business disciplines
- Working knowledge and experience using Azure or similar hosted environments.
- Knowledge of / exposure to python and / or relevant developing skills.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Lucrative rates & benefits
- Opportunity to lead a design & deployment project
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Cherry Harris on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102827. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com