Our local government client has an immediate requirement for a skilled Environmental Health Officer to join their team on a 6 month contract.
About the Role
Working within a motivated and diverse team you will be responsible for the provision of a high standard of health surveillance and advice, with an emphasis on food licensing, auditing and inspections.
To be successful in the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental health or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in performing assessments and investigations and excellent knowledge of local legislation and standards
- A strong service orientation
- Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to competently diffuse conflict situations
- Local council or government experience will be highly regarded.
A current, valid driver license is essential for this position
This a great opportunity to secure a 6 month contract role, with possible extension, working with one of our highly regarded local government employers
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101474. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com