|Posted||27 days ago|
About the Company
Our client contributes to Queensland's economy, by being a major provider of energy solutions to Queensland. They operate coal-fired power stations and keep providing reliable electricity that is affordable and supports the industry transitions to a lower-carbon future.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an enterprise architecture for the Energy Trading domain. This role will utilise your skills to develop current, future, and transition states, and use these to guide the development of solution architectures in concurrent projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and Maintain key Enterprise Architecture artefacts for the Energy Trading Domain.
- Develop current, target, and transition states for the 5-Minute settlement portfolio and other key projects.
- Lead impact analysis for proposed changes (e.g. regulatory change or project scope variation) across the layers of the architecture, governing the inputs from vendors where relevant.
- Provide architecture artefacts and principles to inform programs, projects, and vendors as requested.
- Provide governance of technical solution delivery of vendor teams.
- Providing architectural review input into project sprint cycle or review points.
- Present artefacts to the Architectural Governance Committee for approval and application Architecture oversight and support for Trading Systems
Experience and knowledge:
- Experience as a domain architect, Enterprise Architect or Enterprise Solution Architect
- Experience delivering architectural change working with the TOGAF framework or other frameworks (certification desirable)
- Experience in energy trading or trading environment - highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103497. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com