- Bring forth your innovative and disruptive technology background
- Implementation of the strategies/roadmaps
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and rapidly growing organisation
Our client is a rapidly growing business with over 40 years of local success due to their innovation and agility to expand in a multitude of areas and business'.
They genuinely strive to maintain a friendly, professional and ethical approach where innovation and autonomy are highly encouraged.
Your role will play a key role in developing the team with day to day leadership and the development, maintenance and the efficiencies of the IT business unit. You will be integral in the organisation's technology direction and work closely with your business partners to develop fit for purpose effective and robust solutions while developing and encouraging your team to be part of the solutions and success. You will manage a range of Vendors and Suppliers as well as maintain and developing relationships to ensure the service provided is optimum and fit for purpose.
Some key deliverables will include:
- Foster an environment whereby the team are encouraged to develop, grow and deliver high performance output. Lead by example.
- Driving the linkage between business strategy and technology
- Defining the technology strategy to create new streams of value in a business.
- Defining associated technology execution roadmaps
- Designing innovative technology solutions and architectures to resolve complex business problems
- Ensure best practice methodologies, tools and processes are implemented and fit for purpose
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and executive team
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience in a leadership role such as Enterprise Applications Manager or similar capacity
- Proven leadership and people management skills- you love to develop and encourage.
- Experience managing challenging IT & Business Enterprise Applications
- Strong applications background and any ERP background
- Thorough understanding of application management concepts and processes
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Extensive stakeholder and executive leadership experience
- Ability to articulate and communicate and influence complex business scenarios to all levels
You will be expected to have both depth and breadth of IT Technology knowledge coupled with your ability to apply and address business IT challenges and propel organisations to further success.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99284. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com