|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||23 days ago|
We have a requirement in the CBD for a highly experienced Data Architect to work with internal teams and stakeholders to define new data models for data management and analytics purposes.
This is an initial short-term assignment to liaise, gather requirements, define solutions and additional governance/quality processes to develop a new data model complete with metadata and master data definition in a DW/ERP/Enterprise Asset Management setting.
- Extensive experience in solution architecture for data within large enterprise settings
- High-level interpersonal and written skills for stakeholder liaison, and presentation of solution documentation.
- Big Data storage and analytics solution design,
- Data modelling including meta and master data.
- Experience with large ERP systems and associated data tools
- Experience in either Resources(Minerals/Oil/Gas), Utilities or Energy sectors.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101371. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com