Davidson is excited to present a brand-new Enterprise Architect opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. This contract role will see you through until 30 September 2020 with possibility of extension. You will work on the development of enterprise-wide architecture, roadmaps, blueprints and processes and assist the Department through a significant change. You will leave your mark on exciting work that involves modern Identity and Access Management and Cyber Security solutions.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development of enterprise-wide architecture, roadmaps, blueprints and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation, ensuring stakeholders buy-in with a major focus on modern Identity and Access Management and Cyber solutions.
- Providing high level advice regarding compliance between business strategies, enterprise transformation activities and technology directions, setting strategies, policies, standards and practices.
- Enabling informed decision making on enterprise architecture issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for stakeholders.
- Assisting in the development of a holistic view of the department by building knowledge of business processes, information gathered, technology used, and strategy.
- Providing advice, direction and recommendations on all aspects of whole of government enterprise architecture, departmental strategy and governance.
- Working closely with key stakeholders from across government, as well as technical architects, solutions architects, and security architects.
- Contributing to organisational change through recommended improvements to existing business processes, practices, procedures and information systems.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework, tool suite selection and design and methodology development.
The ideal candidate will be able to successfully demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Enterprise Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- TOGAF certification and or experience working within TOGAF environments is desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the Identity Management domain is highly desirable
- Experience and knowledge of the Security domain is highly desirable
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Enterprise Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments is desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please reach out to Van Hoang on 0452 636 086 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100517. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com