Our client is a progressive Australian organisation that has a huge National presence and highly respected brand. Working within a great team environment they offer autonomy with a friendly supportive culture.
The role of the Enterprise Architect is responsible for building and maintaining a holistic view of strategy, processes, information and IT assets, ensuring that the business and ICT are in alignment, and links the business mission, strategy and processes of the organisation to its ICT strategy.
Key activities, responsibilities and deliverables include:
- Development of conceptual architectures early in project lifecycles
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Development and maintenance of divisional ICT roadmaps
- Maintenance of capability models and data flows within the EA tool, Orbus iServer
- Promotion of Strategic Portfolio Management related processes and information capture
- Extension of iServer use into other areas of Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architect level support to the Architecture team and others, both ICT and business
- Support for data governance activities
Previous experience / Technical skills required:
- Demonstrated experience architecting, ie in business, information, application and/or technology architecture domains, complex ICT solutions across a wide range of applications and technologies include line of business systems, core financial and HCM systems, web based solutions, mobile, system integration, cloud, various infrastructure platforms.
- Demonstrated Experience as an Enterprise Architecture, working across all enterprise architecture domains with a focus on achieving strategic outcomes for ICT and the business
- Experienced in mentoring others, whether they be architects, business analysts, members of technology teams, or "customers" from the business divisions
- Proven ability to provide strategic thought leadership to all parts of the organisation, across all business domains, and to the IT Leadership Team.
- Proven ability to translate business practices and processes into architectures to enable delivery of appropriate solutions
- Experienced in researching ICT trends and assessing their applicability to support business objectives
- Demonstrated experience in working with, and leading where required, diverse technology teams
- Detailed knowledge of Architectural Frameworks and Processes, either TOGAF or an equivalent enterprise architecture framework
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated highly developed skills in planning, prioritisation, and time management.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of integrated teams.
- Knowledge of Orbus iServer for Enterprise Architecture modelling would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working in Agile / SAFe / Lean environments
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101486. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com