Unique and rewarding opportunities to join Australia's leading telecommunications service provider, as their Enterprise Agility transformation gains significant momentum in moving from traditional ways of working.
Disruption and simplification, we are looking for experienced Enterprise Agile Leaders and Coaches to provide the passion and the drive to coach and enable senior leaders, supporting and driving agile adoption across the enterprise as part of their New Ways of Working transformation.
Lead strategic integration across the enterprise in Agile development and implementation, these roles will heavily influence the ways of working, promoting agility principles and practices primarily at the portfolio level and have direct input into and lead enterprise agility initiatives supporting Ways of Working (WOW).
- Creating agile transformation strategies that consider the overall enterprise strategy and encompass integrated approaches for efficient and successful outcomes.
- Design and facilitate workshops and accelerated problem solving interventions to drive removal of impediments and roadblocks.
- Blend both agile and traditional plan-driven management principles and practices in enterprise transformation programs.
- Partner with business units and teams across the enterprise to advise on and implement agile standards and techniques, establishing goals to continuously achieve, transform and improve outcomes.
- Lead the adoption and explain the benefit of agile practices across the enterprise using a mix of experience, theory and practical exercises in transformation programs.
- Be a thought-leader and change champion influencing and supporting key stakeholders to implement strategic change across the enterprise.
- Embed agility principles and artefacts with teams- including hands-on demonstration, training, mentoring, induction, facilitation, and presentation.
- Relentlessly improve on how work progresses from "idea-design-build-test-production-operate" and help drive improvements in the process with teams. Arming the teams to be self-sufficient in agile ways of working.
- Mentoring and upskilling other coaches and agility leads.
- 4+ years' experience in an Enterprise Agile coaching/mentoring role
- 3+ years' experience in large scale agile transformation
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master 1 (PSM 1) mandatory
- Deep understanding of agile software delivery, the path to production and other operational aspects
- Passion for scaling and transforming agile delivery.
- Strong working knowledge of agility principles and practices of various agile frameworks or methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Lean Start Up, Human Centred Design, Design Thinking and Product Design
- Demonstrates critical competencies of a coach including active listening skills, reading a room, strong intuition and emotional intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills and high levels of empathy and compassion not only for real customers, but for transforming business units and impacts associated.
IMPORTANT - Expected Start Date late August Early September
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kristen Reid on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90355. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com