Sugar Terminals Limited (STL) is an infrastructure owner and provider of storage and handling services, responsible for the management and operation of six port terminals across Queensland. This newly created role will partner with the CEO and CFO in order to support the business's assets and business partners in planning for the future.
- Oversee CAPEX and maintenance programs and budgets
- Review 5 and 15 year capital and maintenance programs, and make recommendations to the board for approval or otherwise
- Work with Operations contractor to manage outcomes in respect to engineering and maintenance services
- Work with CEO on feasibility analysis to increase storage capacity and assess opportunities for other product handling services
- Implement risk reporting framework for all engineering projects in line with best practice Governance and Risk Management
The role will be based in Brisbane, and some travel throughout Queensland will be required.
You will need to be a professionally qualified engineer (preferably civil or mechanical), who possesses significant experience in asset management and capital investment projects, ideally within port infrastructure. Additional qualifications in Project Management, and RPEQ would be highly regarded.
A minimum of 10 years engineering management experience and the ability to exert influence, establish rapport, and build effective working relationships at all levels is also critical to your success in this role.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. quoting ref no. JO-1807-90100. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com