|Location||New South Wales|
|Posted||7 days ago|
Endeavour Energy distribute affordable, safe and reliable electricity to over 2 million people in homes and businesses across Sydney's Greater West, the Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands, the Illawarra and the South Coast. Recent privatisation, and the current transition from a traditional 'poles and wires' business to a distributed services operator is bringing change, challenge and opportunity to the business, and it's employees.
They are now looking to appoint an exceptional individual to the role of Engineer - Asset Maintenance.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, this role will assist in the development of policies, procedures, strategies and standards relating to maintenance strategies associated with transmission and distribution assets. You will investigate "best in class" asset maintenance practices and recommend and develop commercially sound business initiatives.
To be considered for this role, it is expected you will possess:
- Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Previous exposure to and knowledge of the electricity industry
- Strong reliability and asset management experience
- Strong data analytics capability including Programming capability (e.g. python) , database queries, reporting tools such as PowerBI, and an expert excel user including use of pivot tables and VBA programming
- Familiarity with some or all of Advanced quantitative cost benefit analysis, reliability centred maintenance, FMECA analysis,
- Commercial acumen and the ability to write business cases and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to embrace innovative new technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a unique opportunity to join an established, secure organisation and join them on their exciting change journey. An attractive remuneration package is offered along with first class training and development in a professional and collaborative environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Ison on 07 3023 1047, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103195. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com