About the Company
Delivering solutions that balance the needs of the environment and communities, this organisation delivers reliable and affordable energy solutions and has grown to be one of the largest electricity suppliers in Australia. To support the team as a result of secondment, they are looking for an individual with exceptional customer analytics experience to be responsible for completion of the organisations billing and settlement obligations with a focus on data analysis and reconciliation skills.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee monthly billing
- Manage external billing provider - dealing with metering, tariff and site issues
- Validation of data to be invoiced
- Become the Subject Matter Expert across all settlement-related matters and provide specialised advice on contracts
- Work with Settlements and Quantitative Analysts in the reconciliation of energy purchased from AEMO
- Perform periodic forecasting
- Identify and recommend improvements to processes
To be considered for this role, we will require a minimum of 3 years' experience within the retail electricity market with a sound understanding of retail systems and processes in a back office area. You will also have prior experience in data analysis and reconciliations along with a solid background in customer billing collation and distribution activities. You will be required to deal directly with customers on billing, metering, tariff and site issues, so the ability to communicate effectively will be essential.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99613. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com