Our client is a well-funded not for profit located on the city fringe of Melbourne. They are a mature business with a friendly, collaborative culture. There currently exists an opportunity for you to join the team as an End User Systems Administrator; you'll be responsible for the administration of the end user computing environment within this highly regarded organisation.
You will build and maintain the Service Managed Operating Environment(s), including packaging of applications, patching and group policy management and maintenance images. You'll also be the administrator of the end user computing management tools, you'll administer SCCM and associated systems and are responsible for its delivery and availability. You'll also manage enterprise cloud services and the integration into the organisation for mobility and BYOD devices.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting SCCM environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolution of enterprise level desktop IT technical issues
- Experience in release management, test plans, testing, user acceptance testing and change management
- Exposure to the following tools and systems:
- Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Active Directory (AD)
- Group Policy (GPO)
- Windows Software Update Service (WSUS)
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) or other equivalent systems management platform
- Experience in Windows application packaging
- Relevant certification (MCSA, MCSE MPC) is desirable
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting for administration/automation, is desirable
- Experience with configuration management tasks
- Experience is desirable in the operational support of Exchange, Citrix, Exchange and/or Office 365.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com