|Posted||20 days ago|
Our client is a global Australian founded over 30 years ago. They specialise in state of the art communication and technology solutions for multiple clients across the world.
They are now looking to add an Electronics Engineer to their Brisbane based team to join their team responsible for research and development, hardware and software engineering, products and production issue solutions and to produce fit for purpose communications orientated products.
- Develop, design, prototype, test and evaluate new state of the art products.
- Evaluate and rectify, where appropriate, any quality or performance issues with existing and future products relating to field performance problems or deficiencies.
- Develop and adapting new technologies and improving existing products in a professional and efficient manner.
- Work with the Engineering Manager and other electronics engineers on the development of specifications for new or improved products.
- We are looking for someone with the following background and experience:
- Electronics and/or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar.
- Understanding of product design for communication products and systems.
- Experienced in schematics and PCB layout, experience in manufacturing aspect of electronics and design.
- Experienced in high frequency circuit design.
- Competent with C and C++ programming is an advantage.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103660. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com