We have recently been engaged to identify Electrical Testing & Commissioning Technicians to start ASAP on a critical rollingstock project
The role of the Test and Commissioning Specialist is responsible for carrying out, testing, and troubleshooting of complex Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical systems and equipment.
This is a vital project that will introduce new safety measures, extend their life by 10 years, improve the operations systems and increase compliance to disability standards.
- RISI / RSW Accreditation
- Have Testing & Commissioning experience on electrical components of rollingstock
- A working Knowledge of a quality control system.
- Have an Electrical or Electronics Qualification and/or a minimum 5 years similar
- Be hands on and willing to go the extra mile to meet project demands
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Immediate start
- 6 month fixed term contract offering a highly competitive salary + 20k Project allowance
- Opportunities for career progression, mentorship and development as you will be
- Working with a tier 1 organisation on a major rail project
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419328708 any time to register your interest!! Positions will go fast.