We have been engaged by UGL Unipart JV to identify Electrical Testing and Commissioning Technicians to start ASAP on a critical rollingstock project.
The role of the Test and Commissioning Specialist is responsible for carrying out, testing, and troubleshooting of complex Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical systems and equipment as part of the Tangara Technology Upgrade Project.
This is a vital project that will introduce new safety measures, extend their life by 10 years, improve the operations systems and increase compliance to disability standards.
- RISI / RSW Accreditation- If not obtained now this is someting that can be achieved quickly with UGL assistance
- Have Testing & Commissioning experience in Railway Maintenance or Automotive, Military, Defence and Avionics
- A working Knowledge of a quality control system.
- Have an Electrical or Electronics Qualification and/or a minimum 5 years similar
- Be hands on and willing to go the extra mile to meet project demands
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Immediate start
- 6 month fixed term contract offering a highly competitive salary + 20k Project allowance
- Opportunities for career progression, mentorship and development as you will be
- Working with a tier 1 organisation on a major rail project
Please contact email@example.com or 0419328708 any time to register your interest!! Positions will go fast.