We have recently been engaged to identify Electrical Testing & Commissioning Technicians to start ASAP on a critical rollingstock project
The role of the Test and Commissioning Specialist is responsible for carrying out, testing, and troubleshooting of complex Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical systems and equipment.
This is a vital project that will introduce new safety measures, extend their life by 10 years, improve the operations systems and increase compliance to disability standards.
- RISI / RSW Accreditation
- Have Testing & Commissioning experience on electrical components
- A working Knowledge of a quality control system.
- Railway Maintenance Industry or relevant industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial, Automotive, Military, Defence, Avionics
- Have an Electrical or Electronics Qualification and/or a minimum 5 years similar
- Be hands on and willing to go the extra mile to meet project demands
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Immediate start
- 3 month fixed term contract offering a highly competitive salary 15-20% Project allowance
- Rotating Morning and Afternoon shifts. You can choose between working Monday - Thursday or Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Opportunities for career progression, mentorship and development as you will be
- Working with a tier 1 organisation on a major rail project
Please contact email@example.com or 0419328708 any time to register your interest!!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Max Heath on 02 8093 0652, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90749. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com