|Posted||about 2 months ago|
Our client is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join them on-board in their Melbourne office.
You will be responsible for creating engineering plans, systems documentation, electrical design and installation of various complex equipment.
You will have the opportunity to work on a major programs to develop, integrate and deliver on a high profile technological project.
Your other key responsibilities can include:
- Developing and integrating electrical systems;
- Creating, interpreting and analysing electrical drawings, electronic components and system drawings, and technical documents;
- Designing and maintaining electrical systems conforming to all relevant standards from concept, through to testing to implementation;
- Providing technical support to Design and Production;
- Defining systems solutions that meet customers' needs;
- Preparing and conducting specification reviews with customers;
- Working collaboratively with teams for the installation of products.
To be considered, you will have:
- Degree qualifications in Engineering, systems and/ or electrical or equivalent;
- Excellent skills in developing and writing procedures;
- Previous commercial experience as a Systems Engineer / Electrical Engineer;
- Full life cycle process experience;
- Computer aided drafting and design (e.g. creation of schematic and cabling diagrams);
- Previous experience in designing and installing electrical systems on greenfield sites highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102201. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com