About the Company
This University is a world-ranked university leading the way in innovation, industry engagement and social inclusion.
About the Role
- Liaise with and advise academics in the design and evaluation of a course and unit transformation process which aligns with the Transforming Learning Strategy.
- Development and evaluation of high quality documents, resources, tools and templates that will guide and ensure an efficient and effective course transformation process.
- Liaise with the Transforming Learning Unit in the development of training programs for academics involved in the course transformation process.
- Demonstrated commitment to, and experience in, innovative approaches to supporting academics in the development of units and courses for blended and student-centred learning at a tertiary level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary and innovative student-centred pedagogies and assessment approaches
- Proven experience having worked in multiple, fast paced, project based environments and delivered outcomes that exceed stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrated ability to provide learning design support to academic and professional staff (training development and delivery)
- Demonstrated ability to create high quality guidelines, training materials and other documentation to support education development and delivery
- Work for a leading University changing the way students learn
- 6 Month Contract
- $700+ per day
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Goodes on 03 9929 9531, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90574. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com