About the Company
Davidson is a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. An exciting 4 week contract opportunity has become available for a senior Economist at the AO8 level - we're looking for someone who is available immediately to start.
About the Role
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the provision of high level economic analysis and advice using robust quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques including economic impact analysis, cost benefit analysis and other appropriate methodologies.
- Ensure that economic development policies, major projects, and other government decisions involving significant business proposals, are informed by use of economic modelling and/or other analytical tools, as appropriate.
- Lead and support the development of strategic industry assessments, and regional economic analyses and provide high level advice to senior management on strategies to address economic development threats and opportunities.
- Build, foster and maintain strategic networks and consultative relationships within the agency, across government and with key stakeholders.
- Foster an environment that values collaboration, performance, and innovation in the delivery of high quality services.
- Actively contribute, support and lead major organisational change strategies
This role requires someone who has a robust knowledge of economics coupled with a strong focus on economic research and analytical skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Taylor on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90287. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com