Our client, a local Government authority are seeking an Economic Development Officer to join their busy team on an interim basis. The role requires an individual who possesses excellent organisational skills and has the ability to hit the ground running.
About the Role -
- Support the development and implementation of the councils economic development strategy
- Prepare and maintain communications with the business community regarding economic development initiatives and opportunities
- Identifying leads and opportunities for new businesses and industries, and the expansion of existing businesses and industries, to facilitate job creation in the LGA.
- Identify economic development activities.
- Update and maintain files and records on local businesses and economic development opportunities.
- Prepare and update reports
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrate research and analytical skills, along with working knowledge and experience in a political context
- Experience in managing complex projects.
About You -
- Previous experience of working in a similar role for LGA
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build excellent working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
Pay rate - $49.20 p/h - $56.31 p/h + Superannuation
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Drillsma on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90400. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com