- Brisbane Inner suburbs location
- A key Decision making role
Davidson has partnered with 5.4 https://www.fivepointfour.com.au/ to find and appoint a passionate eCommerce/Digital Manager to assist with developing the eCommerce platform further and improving digital functions.
5.4 is the industry leaders in producing, preparing and delivering low carb macronutrient measured meals and meal plans.
This is an exciting newly created role and will give you the opportunity to use all of your skills and experience and make a real impact in a company's success!
The role will report directly into the CEO and will assist the company in improving their eCommerce platform, functions and operations. The role is responsible for evaluating current systems and putting better processes and tools together for the company to prepare it for future growth and also to build better insights from the database of customers.
The role is a permanent role and will see you reviewing processes, recommending new systems and processes and also driving the change and implementing new practices.
This is a very interesting role where you will have the opportunity to shape the future of the role based on the needs of the business and your strengths.
They are currently using a number of vendors for different Digital/IT needs and you will have the responsibility of working with them to make the best decisions for the business.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong eCommerce experience (Using platforms such as Shopify or Magento or alike)
- Develop eCommerce strategy and vision based on business needs
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing and eCommerce within a successful commercial business
- Understanding of digital marketing / online revenue generation
- Ability to recommend solutions and further mature the ecommerce platform
- Knowledge of Data analytics, insights and reporting and BI practices
- Knowledge or UX/UI, SEO
- Experience with / Knowledge of CRO best practice
- Ability to build lasting relationships and influence decision making
- Ability to collaborate with internal team members and external stakeholders
- Track record in growing online revenue for a business and increasing customer engagement to drive online sales
- Have a can do attitude with passion for what you do
- Ability to work with the unknown, get your hands dirty and do the work if needed
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1809-90931. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com