About the Company
This well-established and treasured national Not For Profit organisation continues to expand through their commitment to always delivering with integrity, teamwork and ensuring the best quality of life for their clients.
You have the opportunity to support a newly formed and collaborative Executive Leadership Team.
About the Role
As the Executive Assistant your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Diary and travel management.
- Manage communication channels on behalf of the CEO, determine priorities and action required to coordinate responses.
- Ensure that the leadership team is properly prepared for meetings/commitments and has all relevant documentation.
- Events management - for both internal and external events.
- Proof-read outgoing business documents and making necessary changes including formatting changes to ensure all documents are of a high quality.
- Preparing agendas for meetings, taking minutes during meetings and following up on actions.
- Preparing presentations/briefings/run sheets for events
- Coordinate travel and accommodation including liaison with providers, bookings, itineraries, receipts, reconciliation & maintenance of related records.
- Support/coordinate the marketing team through understanding their workload and keeping them on track.
The environment is professional and friendly. You won't need a suit jacket but you will need to be very well-presented.
- You will have extensive experience (and a passion) for events management and coordination.
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication to anticipate and exceed expectations of your Manager.
- A high level of emotional intelligence and rapport building skills are also paramount.
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members.
- And the ability to roll with the punches - every day is different!
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum five years' experience in a C-Suite Executive Assistant position.
- Marketing experience (preferred but not essential).
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- Growing, highly successful national company
- Newstead location - close to public transport (bus and train)
- 8.30am to 5.00pm
- A generous package of $90,000 to $95,000+ (consisting of up to $85,000 plus Super plus NFP salary packaging)
- Fantastic executive leadership team - genuine, dynamic and committed to excellence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99404. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com