About the Company
I am working with a NSW Government client based in Sydney CBD looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer. This is a 3 month contract role, with a good potential to extend beyond.
About the Role
The Dynamics CRM Developer maintains, manages and develops the Dynamics 365 environment for the NSW Trustee and Guardian that is critical to a number of core business processes. The role will be responsible for day-to-day operations, the upcoming upgrade to version 9 and developing any enhancements or bug fixes.
- Developing enhancements for applications build on the Dynamics CRM 365 platform
- Perform upgrades to Dynamics CRM 365, including remediating any issues discovered
- Perform day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of the Dynamics CRM 365 instances
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a base of knowledge to be incorporated in future build and release cycles
- Provide 3rd level application support and problem resolution to minimise the impact of application related service outages
- Experience in developing for Dynamics CRM 365
- Experience in upgrading Dynamics CRM 365 from v8 to v9
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). ref no. JO-2010-101630. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com